Looking for a fun snack board to the whole family can enjoy this Halloween? Or perhaps you’re looking for a way to use that leftover Halloween candy. Whatever the case may be, we’ve got you covered!
These boards are perfect for a movie night, or a crisp fall night cozied up around the campfire. What perfect way to impress your guests than with a dessert charcuterie board and a Radiate Campfire?! Top it with your favorite Halloween candy for the perfect treat. What’s even better is you can make the board as big or as small as you want depending on how many guests you’re intending to serve with it.
You can get as creative as you want on this candy charcuterie board and serve all your favorite snacks on it. There are really no rules when it to these boards, but we recommend using at least one type of cracker, chocolate, some marshmallows, & a Radiate Campfire Mini to get it started. Of course, you can add more items like candy corn, popcorn, brownies, pretzels, and more. The possibilities are endless. If you have a larger tray to stack treats on, you can even switch out the mini campfire with our Classic Radiate. We’ve listed what was used on our board below for some ideas to start with.
- Graham crackers
- Oreos (or your favorite cookie)
- Halloween candy assortment
- Radiate Mini
- Serving Tray
Setting it up
Now that you’ve gathered all your supplies, it’s time to set up the board. We’ve centered all our favorite treats and candy around the Radiate Campfire Mini for aesthetics. It’s important to note that the Radiate should not be lit directly on your serving tray unless it’s heat resistant. In this case, ours was not so when it comes time to light the Radiate and roast the marshmallows, it will be taken off the board and set on a head resistant surface. We will of course keep our treats close by for ease of use. Radiate is intended for outdoor use only. Below are the steps we took for our Halloween board.
- First, we start by adding the Campfire Mini to the board. This gives us a center point to work around and figure out the right spacing for our other treats. If you have a larger tray, try adding two Mini Campfires or our larger Classic Campfire!
- Next, we add the larger items, like the graham crackers and Oreos. We lined ours up on either end of the rectangular serving tray in a straight line. If your tray is larger, you can add a second line of crackers or cookies to fill up more space for a larger group. If you use a circular board, we suggest linin the crackers and Oreos up on the outer edges.
- From there, we added in our mini Hershey’s Chocolate bars and our Reese’s Peanut Butter cups (pumpkin and ghost shaped of course).
- Then to top it off we added some marshmallows on either side of the Radiate for toasting and making s’mores later. A great swap out or addition to the marshmallows are pumpkin shaped marshmallows or Halloween peeps for more color on the board!
- Now you’re ready to take a picture of your masterpiece and enjoy!
If you try out this Halloween candy board, be sure to tag us on Instagram @radiatecampfire.